An exciting permanent role has become available at iD. We are looking for an Ambassador Co-Ordinator to join our team, working across one of our most high-profile client accounts.
- Daily management of Ambassadors
- Support Territory Managers & Regional Managers across the account
- Ambassador scheduling and process management
- Support Senior Account Manager with day to day tasks
- Deliver a high standard of service to our clients
- Monthly client reporting
- Client care & customer service
- Organisation & attention to detail
- Staff scheduling experience
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Previous agency experience working on large-scale accounts
- People management skills
- Problem solving & creativity
To view the full job spec please click here
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to Claire Bloxham, highlighting any relevant experience and telling us why this is the perfect role for you. Good luck!