iD currently has an exciting freelance opportunity for a Staffing Account Manager to join the team, working across a range of retail campaigns. The position is for January and February 2016 - with the potential to extend.
- Design and oversee the implementation and delivery of client activity, ensuring that client satisfaction, revenue and profitability targets can be met.
- Management & motivation of direct Line reports and to oversee the Field Team relationships
- Overall responsibility for campaign budgets and forecasting your client spend for year ahead
- Creative idea generation and management of creative processes
- Commercial awareness
- Client care & customer service
- Organisation & attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Previous experience working within a similiar agency
- People management skills
- Problem solving & creativity
To apply for this role email your CV and covering letter to Claire Bloxham
Please highlight any relevant experience and tell us why this is the perfect role for you. Good luck!