Job Title: Staffing Account Manager - IQOS
Reports To: Sarah McVey, Operations Manager
Hours of work: Standard Office Hours
Location: iD head offices, Unit 410 Highgate Studios, 53-79 Highgate Road. NW5 1TL
Since 2001, iD has worked with the Philip Morris Event and Marketing team, delivering thousands of activity days in some of London’s best known clubs and bars, and providing people for some of the UK’s most prestigious events and festivals.
With the launch of IQOS, Philip Morris are investing in a wide variety of activations across a number of high profile environments to ensure that this global brand is established in the UK with the first-class brand representation that Philip Morris expect.
This role requires a competent account manager who has a proven track record successfully managing staffing activity across multiple locations, and who lives and breathes the people leadership elements required for this type of face to face activation programme. An organised and multitalented manager who can not only create and deliver effective recruitment, training, engagement and development plans, but who can manage the day to day and head office team, alongside creating industry leading, pro-active ideas to improve the programme and drive client retention and growth.
This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to the development of the IQOS brand in the UK.
- Client management:
- Regularly updating and sharing schedules
- Fast moving project so need to be quick to act on requests and keep on top of workload
- Weekly status meetings with client
- POC at weekend for clients to notify of any changes/updates (on rotation)
- Providing feedback to clients about the activity and effectiveness
- Ensuring targets are met on each activity
- Agency management:
- Ensuring all agencies are aligned especially when it comes to an event and working with agency partners (PR/Sponsorship & event management) e.g. Names on guestlist, uniform, stock
- Team management:
- Line management of 4 heads, including staffing executive, recruitment exec, ops manager, admin assistant
- Overseeing work flow and ensuring streamlined communication due to regular changes from the client
- Staffing management – overseeing staffing executive:
- Bookings and ensuring enough no gaps / 100% compliance
- Overseeing and reviewing staff interaction in the field, exceeding targets for sign up rates and sales
- Ensuring payroll and expenses are completed accurately on a weekly basis
- Ensuring briefs are accurate and issued on time
- Managing any changes to timings and making sure this is communicated to the team
- Ensuring teams are target driven with number of leads
- Performance management of field team
- Operations & logistics – overseeing ops manager to ensure:
- Stock is ordered and reconciled each week
- All team members have the right uniform and the right equipment, at the right time, in the right place
- iPads tracked and relevant information on the them (iRefer, IQOS booklet)
- Ensuring new systems are in place and being utilised to track stock/kit
- Regular and accurate stock taking, ensuring no variances.
- Management of sales stock
- Recruitment & training:
- Overseeing recruitment exec and ensuring suitable people are recruited who are a right fit for the role
- Attending training sessions & castings with the client
- Leading a development programme to evolve and improve training process and materials, implementing alongside client.
- Arranging refresher training when required
- Strategic Planning
- Driving forward all suggested changes to staffing plans e.g. Improving retention, training etc
- Conceiving, developing and delivering experiential opportunities to client
- Looking for new opportunities and venues/locations where IQOS can operate
- Driving expansion of LAMPS nationwide and independent retail
- Management of all elements of financial planning and execution to ensure timely and accurate billing to client on weekly basis
- Delivery of revenue and profit to agreed targets
- An experienced and driven staffing account manager
- Proven track record in building and managing successful field based teams
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Comfortable managing multiple stakeholders and deadlines in a complex environment
- Highly organised and efficient operator
- Self-Motivated and quick thinking
About the Brand
IQOS uses revolutionary technology that heats tobacco without burning it, giving you the true taste of tobacco with no smoke, no ash and less smell.
IQOS is the result of over $3bn investment and a decade of research on a range of potentially reduced-risk alternatives to cigarettes conducted by more than 430 scientists and experts in our R&D facilities in Switzerland. Over 2.9 million consumers across the globe have already switched to IQOS