Create an unpredictable and immersive dining experience at Bestival; demonstrating that the most amazing food can be created using simple ingredients - all courtesy of The Co-op.
How it worked
We created The Mix Kitchen, a one of a kind experience at Bestival, where Co-op's in-house food mixologists cooked fresh dishes curated by festival-goers'. All proceeds from The Mix Kitchen were donated to the British Red Cross.
- A food consultation upon arrival allowed the food mixologists to offer a highly personalised experience for visitors to the Mix Kitchen; allowing them to create their own bespoke dish
- Food mixologists created a stream of exciting dishes using Co-op produce, whilst guests enjoyed the atmosphere, alongside an ever-changing soundtrack supplied by our in-house DJs
- An interactive Instagram wall drove further footfall and social reach using #UnpredictableSummer
- 8 high profile artist gift boxes were created containing a recipe card, personalised dish, fresh Co-op ingredients and a tongue-in-cheek message
- Legendary DJ Justin Robertson played at the Mix Kitchen press launch to 30 VIP press & media