As part of a two phased campaign iD targeted consumers in their leisure time at festivals.
How it worked
The campaign allowed consumers to actively engage with the Alpro brand. Trial was key in order to educate the target audience that soya can deliver both on taste and health benefits.
- iD designed and built an interactive stand which echoed Alpro's ATL campaign. Giant product replicas on top of the stand drew festival goers attention
- Consumers climbed into an oversized breakfast bowl to create unique sharable content for social media via an interactive photo mechanic
- Brand ambassadors sampled and educated consumers on the Plant Power Message
- Influential bloggers were invited to taste sessions and celebrity Una Healy endorsed a Festival Fashion Kit Competition
- Positive ROI of £0.73 generated for every £1 spent
- Actual purchase uplift +36% Vs control
- 66% would tell an average of 6.7 people about the experience