Nespresso Regional Advisor Coordinator
Job Title: Regional Advisor Co-ordinator
Reports To: Sarah Shardare, Account Manager
Contract: Full time, Monday to Friday
Additional package Company benefits
Area: iD HQ, Unit 410, 53-79 Highgate Road, Kentish Town, London. NW5 1TL
Since 2010, iD has implemented the largest UK Advisor Programme for Nespresso, with over 150 trained Advisors representing the brand within department stores across the UK. The current team structure involves 3 Regional Advisor Co-ordinators who effectively recruit, schedule and manage all aspects of our dedicated Advisor team.
This role requires a highly organised and enthusiastic individual, who has the ability to juggle a busy inbox and complete an array of daily processes with a high level of attention to detail. A positive telephone manner and ability to build relationships is ideal, with an eye for spotting new recruits that will be a perfect fit to the growing Advisor team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to the development of the Nespresso Advisor Programme and play a significant role in the future success of the Nespresso brand.
You will be responsible for up to 40 advisors including;
- Sourcing and recruiting new advisors and co-ordinating all aspects of their onboarding process
- Day to day management of advisors including, responding to email queries, approving expenses, updating holiday requests and uniform ordering
- Managing internal systems used for advisor check ins/ sales reporting
- Driving interaction with advisors through creation of social media content
- Undertaking regular site visits to fully understand the programme
- Building strong relationships with our clients and ensuring they are updated with the latest schedules
- A confident and highly proactive individual with the ability to use own initiative
- A strong communicator who is able to build and maintain relationships with both clients and advisors
- Efficient problem solver able to think on your feet and come up with a plan of action
- All hands on deck – happy to go the extra mile to ensure deadlines are met and internal team are supported
- Team player – positivity and enthusiasm will not go a miss within this fun agency environment
About the Brand
Nespresso – a name synonymous with quality and luxury.
The Nespresso story began with a simple but revolutionary idea: enable anyone to create the perfect cup of espresso coffee, just like a skilled barista. From this beginning more than twenty-five years ago, the Nespresso brand concept - exceptional Grand Cru coffees, smart, stylish coffee machines and personalised, exclusive services - has revolutionised the way people enjoy their coffee and has evolved from pioneer to being the reference in portioned premium coffee.