Production Manager, 6 month FTC contract
Job Title: Production manager
Reports To: Olly Holcombe, Production director
Hours of work: 9am to 6pm. This role will also require onsite management during live project activations, requirement TBC
Location: iD head offices, Unit 410 Highgate Studios, 53-79 Highgate Road. NW5 1TL
iD is one of the original experiential agencies, established in 1993 this year we are 25 years old. We're a creative team based in London, Kentish Town, specialising in creating brand experiences worth paying for. Whatever the client, product or category, iD are experts in bringing brands and consumers face to face, always with an eye on the ROI.
This role requires a competent production manager who has a proven track record in the experiential sector. An individual who can hit the ground running, who is used to managing multiple stakeholders and who is highly passionate about live events. This role is to work across the Britvic portfolio of clients, helping to manage and produce projects from brand in hand sampling activity, through to more immersive experiences across multiple environments including festivals, high streets, town centres and shopping malls.
- An experienced experiential production manager with a minimum of 3 years events exp
- Proven track record in managing multiple stakeholders
- A practical hands on manager who is ready to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Highly organised and efficient operator
- Self-Motivated and quick thinking
- Supporting Head of Production across all projects and workstreams within the business.
- Lead the Production on specific projects/events.
- Pepsi Max Festival activation will be the first confirmed project.
- Undertake client servicing requirements when necessary.
- Adhere to all company ways of working
- Adhere and advise colleagues on event H&S legislation.
- Requirement for occasional out of hours work, overnight stays and weekend work. Any work required that does not fall into standard business working hours in the office will be communicated in advance to ensure it is possible and agreeable.
- Lieu time will be given for any pre-arranged weekend work undertaken.
- Report back to Head of Production on project progress and budgets on a consistent basis.
- Report back to Head of Production immediately, should an issue arise in relation to any project worked on.