To apply please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job title: Stock & Finance Co-Ordinator
Reports to: Retail Project Manager
In A Nutshell:
The Stock & Finance Co-ordinator will be responsible for controlling the financial balance sheet for stock associated with our retail projects.
This involves the control of active stock files for a number of locations & temporary events and providing visibility to the project manager.
This role is an entry level position, and requires both financial and product management skills
The role will suit a recent graduate or someone with a finance background looking for a new challenge.
- Day to day:
- Work closely with the project manager to forecast stock needs based on past statistics
- Support the retail manger to develop and maintain a delivery schedule
- Produce accurate up to the minute data reports
- Spot stock trends in the active file to ensure full compliance and availability
- Work with the Store/events teams and the Retail project manager to maintain accurate stock files
- Be able to manage and help to develop sheets in excel to facilitate the accurate management of serval stock accounts.
- Be comfortable with excel functions such as Vlook ups
- Must be able to communicate effectively with the retail project manager and finance team.
- Communicate with store/events teams where needed to challenge on stock taking discrepancies
- Must have a good head for figures and a keen eye for detail